Thursday, June 2, 2011

Introducing Me

Hi! I'm Hira. Just an average teenage girl. I love music & Taylor Swift is my idol and role model. I am a big Disney fan and I also run a blog on Disney news HM Disney Stars. I love blogging and photoshopping! I love reading novels. My favorite novels are A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks  & Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher. My favorite movie is A Walk To Remember and my favorite T.V shows are Vampire Diaries, Bones, Castle, Criminal Minds, C.S.I, C.S.I N.Y, C.S.I Miami, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Shark e.t.c

Through this blog I am going to share me views & thoughts on various books, movies, shows or just random topics. I would also like feedback from you guys and your thoughts and views. I hope you like this little blog of mine and participate yourself. =)

Oh and the inspiration of this blog was another amazing blog Bloggers[heart]Books. Be sure to visit it. It's really great! It's a blog about reviews of books. I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...