Monday, June 20, 2016

I'm back!


I haven't posted at all since medschool started. Not because I didn't have time. Well that's one of the reasons. But also because I didn't feel like it. I didn't feel like blogging or reading or writing or watching any of my favorite shows. It was like with medschool this part of my life ended. And I wasn't exactly sad. I went out with friends, I actually enjoyed studying, and the free time I got I made sure to catch up on my sleep. But I did miss this part of me. I missed immersing myself in a book. I missed being excited about writing. I missed watching all my favorite shows. And yet I didn't feel like doing anything about it.

Now that summer vacation rolled around I have had a chance to reconnect with my old self. I've started writing again which feels so amazing! I've been devouring book after book. I have yet to catch up on my shows but I'm getting there. And I've decided to start blogging again. I'll be posting reviews again and some other more personal stuff like my first year as a medstudent. So stay tuned! And I hope I'm able to continue this when school starts again...


1 comment:

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...