Friday, February 10, 2012

School Sucks =/ + Book Fair!! = IMM (4)

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting much. What with school and all I hardly ever get time o do anything =/ I'm having my crash courses which means a test everyday. Plus HW. And then I have my finals in March and then externals in May. On top of that, I'm in the Student Council and we are having a Carnival AND a Farewell. So it's work work work. I do sometimes take out time for reading. But I really don't get any time to blog. So I guess I'll not start posting till the Summer Vacations, when I'll be totally free. Till then, I'll post now and then. But not so much. I apologize =(


But the good news is there was a book fair here, in Lahore! A big one! And they had some really great deals. So I bought 8 books! =D And this calls for In My Mailbox!



Here are the books I got (click on the names to go to their Goodreads pages):



  1. Princess in the Spotlight (Princess Diaries #2) by Meg Cabot
  2. The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
  3. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
  4. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  5. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
  6. Dracula by Bram Stoker
  7. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  8. P.S I love you by Cecelia Ahern (this book is not in the picture because I lent it to my friend)
I didn't buy The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks from the Fair but it's a new buy too. So I added it in the picture.


I know I bought a lot of classics. But I'm kinda into them a lot right now =P

1 comment:

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...