Thursday, May 16, 2013

Exams suck! And I miss blogging!!

I know most of you didn't even notice my absence since no one reads my blog anyway.


But I miss blogging so much! Like, I get waves of nostalgia while studying and I long for my fingers to fly on the keyboard, forming my thoughts into words. But then I remember that I'm having my finals. And my future depends on them because my grades will determine which college I will get into. So I suppress the urge and go back to studying.


I have a few days break in between and I couldn't control myself so I'm writing to let ya'll know that I'm still alive. And I cannot wait for these exams to be over! I'm addicted to reading so of course I squeezed in a couple of hours reading into my study schedule. I finished Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban and now I'm reading Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire and Walking Disaster (Don't judge! I couldn't resist..)


So now I have 2 weeks of final left. I might squeeze in a review of Prisoner of Azkaban. Maybe I'll do it right now.. And then I'll see you guys in June, when the summer vacations start!


Best of luck to everyone else who are having there exams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...