The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. It helps people to get to know you as a blogger while introducing your blog to new viewers.
I was tagged/nominated for the Liebter Blog Award!! Thank you so much H.K from A Solitary Passion for nominating me! <3
Here are the rules:
- Each person chosen must provide 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who tagged you has given, then think of 11 questions for the people you tag.
- Choose 11 people to receive the award and link them in your post
- Be sure to tell these people that you've tagged them.
- Remember, no tag backs (in other words: don't tag the person who tagged you.)
~11 Facts about me:
- I'm a hopeless romantic.
- I have trouble trusting people.
- I keep a journal and I title my entries.
- I don't like to plan ahead, because things almost never go as I plan. I'm a 'I'll cross that bridge when I get to it' kind of person.
- I'm a sucker for blue eyes <3
- I'm told that I'm too nice to people and that is why they use me. I'm beginning to think that's true......
- When I truly like something/someone, I talk about it/them ALL. THE. TIME. My poor mom has to listen to me go on and on and on.....
- I'm obsessed with saving the environment and helping other people. I do all that I can in my power to achieve these goals.
- Fifty Shades books are the only books I have ever skip-read. Too much repetition. And even then I could recite phrases from then because they were repeated so much.
- When I was young I used to dream of becoming a singer, actress, archaeologist, journalist etc. In short, my dream professions changed almost every month.
- I'm much more confident online than I am in person.
~Questions for me:
1. In one sentence: who are you?
Ans: I'm Hira.... Honestly, I'm really bad at about mes..... So I'm not sure how to answer this =/
2. What's something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
Ans: I don't like it when people back bite and I notice that a lot of people do it. It's so wrong....
3. What's something no one can take away from you?
Ans: My belief and trust in God.
4. What's a common misconception that people have about you?
Ans: That I'm bad at keeping secrets and I can't be trusted. I don't know why people get this impression of me 'cause honestly I'm very good at keeping secrets and I'm more trustworthy than most people..
5. Your favorite quote?Ans: “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
― Marilyn Monroe
6. Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
Ans: Yes, I do. I've learnt that you get into much more trouble if you lie and honesty can solve a lot of problems. But I'm not saying that you should tell everyone everything. I think it'd be better to say "I'm not comfortable sharing that with you." rather than making up a lie.
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Ans: Honest, hard-working & lazy.
8. Which dead author would you want to be haunted by?
Ans: Oh that's a hard one...... Can I skip? I'm skipping this question, sorry! I'd rather be haunted by a book character (namely Jesse) than an author. =P
9. What do you want to be known for?
Ans: I want to be known for my honesty and personality. I want to be known as a good friend and a good person.
10. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
Ans: Lie on my bed, hug my pillow tight and cry myself to sleep. Or talk to God, knowing that He's listening and He'll help me.
11. Who do you think is the worst writer?
Ans: Well it's kinda mean I guess but out of all the authors I've read, I disliked Judy Blume's work the most. I've tried two of her novels and they've disappointed me every time. No more Blume for me.
~Questions by me:
- Describe yourself in a sentence.
- What's your guilty pleasure?
- What's your favorite childhood book?
- What is the worst punishment that you've ever received and for what?
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- What is the worst book you've ever read?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
- What is the most unusual/craziest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is the one thing you could tell us about yourself that others would be shocked to know?
- Your biggest dream?
- If a character from a book could come to life, who would you want it to be and why?